Latest Vacancy: please enquire
We are always looking to hear from passionate individuals who would want to be considered in the future and/or want to understand how a fantastic Community Committee Led Pre-School performs.
Vacancy for a Pre-school Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Pre-school Assistant to join our stunning Preschool.
1. Carrying out all related responsibilities as a key Person in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
2. Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
3. Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times.
1. Level 3 Childcare qualifications required
2. Experience within an early years/nursery/childcare environment.
3. A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children.
Current First Aid at Work qualification/safeguarding training/Prevent Duty and Food hygiene.
*Streatley Hill Pre-School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them. *
If you are interested in this position, please contact preschool on 01491 875247 or email email@example.com for an application form.
Location: Streatley, Berkshire
Type: Full Time (Term Time Only)
Rate: £9.50 per hour + termly key worker supplement per child
Start Date: As soon as possible Application closure: 31st January 2020