Fundraising initiatives enable the pre-school to purchase essential new materials and equipment. Please support events and initiatives where you can, as every penny raised really does count.
Now that we have achieved our aim of providing a new climbing frame and garden canopy, our current fundraising priorities are as follows:
Our 2015 goal is to make further improvements to our indoor and outdoor learning environments to provide better learning opportunities for the children.
By the end of the summer term we will have:
1. Improved further the outdoor learning environment for the children by completing the finishing touches to the garden space:
Our fundraising target to achieve this is: £800
2. Improved the indoor learning environment by purchasing a new and replacing the existing home corner with a more suitable structure.
Our fundraising target to achieve this is £1000
3. Provided training opportunities for our staff that will support their own development and directly improve the quality of learning for our children.
4. Written a pre-school development plan outlining the vision and long term plan for the Pre-school over the next 3-5 years, including identifying how we can further improve our setting and longer term fundraising targets.
5. Added further rigour into our operational processes and policies including improving our financial controls and processes, completing our annual review of pre-school policies and documenting the annual calendar of committee activities.
By the end of the Autumn term we will have:
6. Completed an effective handover to the next Pre-school Committee.
7. Identified opportunities to further improve our learning environment, our 2016 priorities and associated fundraising targets e.g. improvements to technology; replacement of the sheds with more child friendly structures to allow children to access learning resources themselves; improved storage in the indoor learning environment and changing area.